Sunday 24 October 2010

Cupcake Camp London



What are you doing for Halloween this year? Why not come to Cupcake Camp London - cupcakes with a conscience! It's being organised by Daisy Coole who is raising money for the North London Hospice 
I will be pledging some Halloween inspired cupcakes and something else ... yet to be decided but will be blogging about them in due course. Please click on the link for further information and how you can do your bit too (you don't have to be a baker!) 
Hope to see some of you there! :) 

When: 2-5pm, Sunday, 31st October, 2010

Where: Proud Galleries, Camden

Why: These are cupcakes with a conscience!

Cost: FREE ENTRY



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun way to spend Halloween and for a great cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, i bet that's going to be loads of fun. I'm going to america to visit my family in a few days, I'm sorry that I'll miss it.
    *kisses* HH

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to a Cupcake Camp a couple of months ago and had a great time! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I've had to turn word verification back on as I've had a lot of problem with spam lately, Apologies! Please, please do leave a comment - I appreciate every one of them and will reply to all of them. Thanks!